- Galvanised steel heavy duty hinges
- Super smooth and quiet
- Stylish designs
- Colour coded rivets
- Powder coating available
- Solid T-Handle lock sets
- Motors designed for tilt doors
- Optional Belt Drive rail.
It’s essential to secure your garage or shed against the elements, particularly if you live in an area prone to storms and cyclonic winds.
We use roller doors that are built to withstand the harshest natural conditions. All roller doors feature:
- Hi-tensile pre-painted steel construction,
- A centre axle drum to prevent distortion in strong winds,
- An aluminium bottom rail for added strength, with a large neoprene weather strip to keep out water,
- A tamper-resistant lock,
- A choice of colours to match your building, and
- Heavy-duty roller guides and double-edge webbing for smooth, easy rolling.
We can have them custom made to any size, and the colours we use are always from the latest contemporary Australian Bluescope Steel Colorbond range.
The doors we use have a variety of valuable safety features, such features include:
- Finger Proof Safety – The unique award-winning design not only safeguards your family against serious injury, it seals out elements that can penetrate conventional garage doors.
- Auto Reverse System – The door will automatically stop and reverse if it touches an object.
- Heavy Duty Bottom Rail – Every sectional garage door is fitted with a sturdy heavy duty bottom rail to increase strength in the lower part of the garage door. A tough and durable weather seal is added to the bottom rail for extra protection from the elements.
- Strong and Quiet Hinges – To help your garage door run as smoothly and quietly as possible,
- Sectional door springs that are designed to last more than 20,000 door cycles.